Universal Maps Downloader is a simple and compact program for. downloading and saving maps offline from. Google Maps, Bing, Yandex and other online map services. You can the view downloaded maps with this software or convert the downloaded maps to format BMP, JPG, TIF image.
The program is able to work with a variety of Google Camp information layers, such as satellite mode, street view, traffic, and hybrid, and is the same for Bing maps and other services. When receiving the map, after specifying the longitude and latitude and determining the type of map. You can also determine the amount of zoom on the map.
If you have a fast internet connection, the map will be received at high speed and stored in the path you specified earlier. This software also has the ability to provide sqlite output, which usually mobile developers can use this file for their application.
Universal Maps Downloader saves downloaded file in the form of PNG images, and with the help of the Combiner tool at high speed. You can combine and save the various small images that you have collected in the form of a large one-handed image. The user interface of the program is very simple, so you can learn different parts in a short time.
Universal Map Features and Features:
- Work with a wide range of map services including Google Maps, Bing maps, OpenStreet Maps, Yandex Maps, Ovi Maps, MapQuest Maps and more.
- Ability to combine downloaded maps into one large BMP, JPG or TIF image
- Working with different satellite modes, street view, traffic, etc.
- Simple and compact user interface
- Ability to produce sqlite output from downloaded maps (suitable for mobile developers)
System Requirements universal maps downloader:
- Need 1GB ram or 512MB ram
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Internet connection
Kunjungi software kami yang lainnya di edwardsync.net